PIA for Employees
Home » PIA for Employees
Welcome to the PIA Employee Intranet.
Once you have logged in to the PIA Employee Intranet, you will gain access to your e-mail account and a range of other important tools for professional use.
A mouse-click will provide full access to a library of manuals and documents that will make it easy for you to go about your day to day work at PIA.
Confidential Safety Reporting
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for Confidential Safety Reporting- for operational safety issues
All emails will be received by limited authorized personnel of Corporate Safety & QA Division. Who shall de-identify the information and take up the safety issue for necessary resolution. An acknowledgement will be sent, in case the sender is not anonymous.
What to report?
- Any action, situation, object, process which is a threat to safe operations
- Workplace conditions, active failures, flaws & loopholes
- Report accidents/incidents which can be useful in identifying operational hazard
- Any thing that can improve Safety
- Any thing from which aviation personnel can learn
- Near-misses (at Safety Critical Operations)
- Any other safety concern.
Even if in doubt about the Safety Significance….please report
Use email@example.com for Confidential Reporting- for Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental issues
We look forward to establish trust and confidence amongst PIA employees and ensure that issues reported through this channel shall be handled confidentially in the best possible time frame to keep our operational risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
Global Special Deals